Registration deadline: March 15, 2023
WHO: Musicians between 8 and 16 years of age
- Strings: violin, viola, cello, double bass
- Woodwinds: oboe, flute, clarinet, bassoon
- Brass: trumpet, trombone, horn, tuba
WHEN: July 17 – 29, 2023
WHERE: Lenk im Simmental (Bern)
PARTICIPATION FEE: 790 CHF. 20% discount for each additional family member
Auditions ONJMS 2023
- All auditions are conducted online and by video
- Applications can be submitted from 15 October to 31 January 2023
- The selection of candidates will be announced on 3 February 2023
- The video recording must include a work chosen by the applicant with a slow and a fast movement that showcases the technical and musical qualities of the applicant
- Duration of the video: 3 – 5 min (with or without piano)
- J. Offenbach – Orpheus in the underworld, overture
- M. Bruch – Kol Nidrei
- Lyam Chenaux, cello
- H. Berlioz – Le carnaval romain
- Tue, 25 July, Lenk 19:30
Multipurpose hall Lenk
Concert in collaboration with Stiftung Kulturförderung Lenk
- Wed, 26 July, Vevey 19:00
Salle del Castillo
- Thu, 27 July, Aarau 19:00
Culture & Congress Centre
- Fri, 28 July, Bern 19:00
Free entry to the concerts (collect)
KUSPO, Course and Sports Centre
Kuspo is located in the idyllic holiday resort of Lenk, Bern.
The participants are accommodated in rooms for 4 to 6 people.
The meals are offered to us by the kitchen team.
The various and varied rooms of the house offer us the opportunity to carry out tutti and register rehearsals and leisure activities.
The house offers a basketball, volleyball and soccer field, table football and table tennis.